The scope of the conference:
Fundamentals of crystalline materials design
- Models of crystallization processes. Mechanisms of formation, dissolution and topochemical transformation of crystals
- Processes of crystallization at supercritical parameters of state
- Mechanism of crystallization under exposure
Functional and construction materials of the new generation
- Methods of synthesis of nanomaterials (colloidal, streamlined organic synthesis, organo-metallic structures, plasma-chemical synthesis)
- Control of properties of materials in crystallization processes, dimensional properties
- Materials for electronics, optics and photonics. Crystallization control in designing high purity substances, powdered and ceramic materials
- Hybrid, multicomponent composites. Polymeric films and coatings.
- Liquid crystals.
Pharmaceutics. Materials for medicine. Biocrystallization
- Methodology of medical materials design
- Obtaining of soluble and prolonged action drug compounds based on innovative technologies
- Polymorphism of drug compounds and pharmaceutical systems. Scientific foundations for drug compound solubility improvement. Problems of drug compound enantiomeric separation
- New systems of active pharmaceutical ingredient delivery
- Problems of biocrystallization and biosimilar materials
The plenary and breakout sessions will include lectures, oral and poster presentations, as well as master-classes of outstanding researchers working in the field of crystallization processes, round tables and a competition of young scientists' works.
The official languages of the conference are: Russian and English